WORKSHOP ON CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT CONDUCTED BY MR. MADAN SAWHNEY, A FREELANCER EDUCATIONAL MOTIVATOR
Todayn on 29TH MAY 2019 three hours in service training program for the Dynastian Staff members was held on CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT in the School auditorium. The workshop on the pertinent topic of classroom management was conducted by Mr. Madan Sawhney, a freelancer educational motivator. It was really a beneficial one as he taught us the various steps and the different components of effective classroom management. At the outset, the teachers were shown a video to help them ascertain their strengths and weaknesses and the areas to improve upon.
He emphasized on few facts, a teacher should remember while teaching in order to bring out a fruitful result.
1. The very first step is that we need to make our students comfortable when we enter the class.
2. A teacher should create a desire to learn.
3. A teacher should know to explain the content well.
4. He/She should recapitulate the contents taught.
5. At last, the teacher should give assignments.
Besides, he also focused on the fact that a teacher should know to frame good and easy questions. Tests should be conducted in such a way that the questions are too crisp and must be particular.